Wardah Cosmetics Haul

September 14, 2016


A few weeks ago while I was in Indonesia, I decided to try out some products from Wardah Cosmetics. I have always wanted to purchase some products from this brand, and while I walked past the Wardah counter at the mall, I went for it! 


The first product I picked up is a compact. This pressed powder is called the Exclusive Two Way Cake in 'Light Beige'. The lady at the counter recommended this particular compact for oily skin, which is why I decided to get it. On the box, it says it is matte and has a velvety texture which also made me want to make a definite purchase.



The next product I got is a Longlasting Lipstick in the shade 'Cherrie Glam'. The lipstick is nice and slim which is perfect to throw into your bag. 
Note: The lighting in the first picture caused the lipstick to appear a dark brown shade, but the true colour is shown in the swatch picture, which is a bright berry colour. 



The next lipstick I have here is the Exclusive Lipstick in the shade 'Pink Lovers'. It is essentially your perfect everyday nude pink lipstick and I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this one. Also, I love the metallic green packaging for the Exclusive Lipsticks, it's always a bonus when your makeup is also cute!



Lastly, I have two Wonder Shine lip glosses in the shades 'Soft Pink' and 'Creamy Brown. At the counter, I had a hard time choosing between the two because they look so identical in colour, but they look completely different once they are swatched, so I decided to get both which is fine because you can never have too many lippies hehe!


And that completes my Wardah Cosmetics haul! I'm excited to try everything as I have never used this brand before, so I thought I may as well do a quick post on my new goodies. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Products Mentioned:





You Might Also Like

0 comments